Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Treat. Luxury.


This afternoon, in another attempt to not forget to enjoy the use of Summer I took time off from bears and such to read ten pages of a Wendell Berry book. 

While in our lovely patio hammock.

Classical music helped joy up the air.
Hot tea was nearby.

This should not be a rare deal.
It is.

Luxury would be deciding to do a thing until not wanting to do it anymore.

I know of few pals who can do this.

It is an odd goal now.

But today is not a day for such doings.
Back to production work on greeting card designs.

I am blessed/lucky to be able to do what I choose to do for a living.
But Time is a tricky beast, and I need to learn more of its ways.

Best of Luck with your minutes. And on to the hours that we still count as ours.

Perhaps an hour spent with a bunny?



Friend Laura R-S is kindly allowing me to play with her images.
Now to find the time.....

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

No comments: