Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Certain Days - Not Every Day


One seldom knows when or why The Good Day will happen.

Today, though head is knocking, I still feel oddly Good. 
Some Energy. 
Some Joy.
Some "I Can DO This!!"
(Less sugar. More veggies!)

These days are to be treasured.  And remembered. And used to do the deeds - both practical and impractical.


This is not a recent drawing - but one waiting in a small sketchbook, ready to give Hope, Inspiration, and Energy when needed. I do not know why it appeared. I am thankful that it did.

On to the cats, bears, and rabbits of the day.
And that emailing and phone calling stuff. 
I might have to make a shirt like the above to give me power to make calls and answer emails.  Sewing? Uh, that's an adventure I may not be ready for yet!

Heading for Baraboo, WI's Very Merry Holiday Fair - starting at noon this Friday and going through Saturday. Our last art event of 2017.

It is too cold, after super balmy yesterday, for the squirrels and birds to venture out. Food is available, and as the day warms up slightly I am sure a brave few will show up to feed. Backyard looks strange without creatures bopping and flying about.


Roads are seriously icy. I am glad to be able to work from home most of today. Though a venture out to draw at a local assisted care  facility is in the plans. Our road crews have ben busy all night, so this morning's drive downtown to breakfast was uneventful. There have been over 440 accidents reported in the metro area. I called our Public Radio station about something earlier today. The gentleman who answered said his vehicle has been "kissed" by another this icy street morning. No damage to either involved. I am sure many others were not so fortunate.

On that note - 
Fare-thee-well, and stay upright!

Sue

No comments: