Friday, December 1, 2017

Pins

I am signed up for Pinterest. But I might visit the site three times a year? I am not a Pinterest Type.

But others' own physical collections...? Whole 'nother thing. Here are some Real Pins!

These are some from a antique dealer's recent purchase. As far as we now, they are all from the 1920's. I covet some more than others. But I won't be buying them, because I do not covet them in that way.

Enjoy? Ponder? Learn? Start/add to your own collection?






My favorites!
(They are actually a bit smaller than shown.)



So many questions.

But "Let's Jazz"! And "Go, to It Kid"!

One more - 


And, another.... Yes, there are many more - 



Enough of this fun.
On to prepping for the art fair at Color Crossing in Roberts, Wisconsin, Saturday, December, 2nd. 
If you are in the Minnesota metro area it will be a great day for a short drive in rual Western Wisconsin! And if you are a weaver, knitter, or such, you might come home with something to bring joy and more color to your own creative efforts!


I will have a few new bunnies mixed in with the bears. Don't tell the bunnies!


Fare-thee-well!
Sue

No comments: