Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A different Doing

Am sitting at The Daily Grind coffee shop in Stillwater, Minnesota.

For Reasons, I had to write thoughts backwards in newest journal for the past hour. Because of unplanned "chat" with a neighbor sitting on bench/table to my right - or left - depending on orientation.

Sigh. Sometimes one's own plans must be set aside for an hour. It may have been for the best. Life Lessons come in many ways.

The shop owner's mom complimented me afterward. I simply told her that I, too, could turn on a spigot of words if so prompted. Do NOT prompt me. This lad has had to have lived a life many of us cannot imagine, nor wish to have lived. So I gave him one un-ear-budded ear, but with good jazz in other ear slightly tempering his stream of many thoughts.

Now to try and do a few of the things planned for the doing. It's too late to do some of the planned things. so it goes. Breathe in. Breathe out.

And Onward - Life is O.K.
And a new bunny came to life during our energized hour. Brain is tired now. Back to jazz.

And I called hubby to ask hime a favor, told him of morning, and he just laughed and laughed. He's had to deal with my torrents of words. I deal with his frequent "too much silence" for me. "So it goes."

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

No comments: