Thursday, September 21, 2017

What might happen if you don't have a plan -

Once upon a time, I loved to read greeting cards. And laugh with my sister in card sections of certain shops. Sometimes we had to leave because we were laughing TOO much. We would send ones that were particularly special to particularly special people.

I did not know that greeting cards would one day become central to life. And that customers would report having to leave certain shops because my cards had made THEM laugh too much.

This is something that might happen if you don't have a plan.


And this is O.K. 

I knew that other people drawing things and writing words that would be turned into greeting cards could affect MY life. I never guessed my that drawing some images and writing some words could affect the lives of others.

But, though odd miracles and time, this has happened.

Some days it's a bother (reasons). Most days it's a Joy.

A serious smiling "Thank YOU!" to so many people for so many reasons.

And, now back to the drawing board, and dictionary. Yes, dictionary. Mistakes have been made....

*********
This weekend - Sept. 23 - 24 - the card racks, original art, and other goodies, and I will be in Hudson, Wisconsin in the lovely park near the St. Croix River. Good ol' Booth #5. Next to great pals and excellent music. Come visit!

*********
Fare-thee-well,
Sue

www.suerowe.com
Facebook Page: Sue-Rowe-Studios



No comments: