Wednesday, July 5, 2017

1/4: Crazy

(Last and First of four speed-blogs today - subjects vary - LOL. Typos happen.)

Last week I mentioned a possible "insane" doings to Todd: Could we do the Grand Marais Art Fair this coming weekend, zoom down to Lexinton, Kentucky for the Thursday of No NANSense, and then bleary-eyed and early, head back Friday to drive straight through to Stillwater, jump into van and drive south to Stockholm, Wisconsin to do the Stockholm Art Fair on Saturday.

He simply said, "We haven't done anything crazy yet this year."

This was our old Buick last year - packed for a special bubble of four days I'd never expected to ever have again:



This will not be the case this year. We do not even have a room. Though, through the kindness of friends, we will be at the "beloved" CHIN the Wednesday evening of the hallway/room insanity. No, I do not know which room. We will bring a few models for sale and a few small bear paintings. And a small show-string for the A Good Vintage model horse show.

We will not see all of our friends. We will do the best we can. I will hope to have another bourbon at the bar. But if it does not happen, well, as the Zen speaker said, "That will be O.K., too."

Life is to be lived. Sometimes I slough off. I hope to zip like a meteor through the next two weeks, and metaphorically "crash" two Sundays to the future.

Four speed blogs today - done and done!
None editted.
I can't care.

This morning I've had chats with people I don't know about land and other subjects that I do. Life is rushed. But it's O.K.

Ever onward.
Fare-thee-well,
Sue 
www.suerowe.com
Facebook Page: Sue-Rowe-Studios

No comments: