Saturday, October 28, 2017

A Challenge - Six

Yes, this is a last hour - almost - post.
Because in Bullet Journal I'd written in Goals for This Week: blog six times. And had drawn six little boxes. Five of which are now blocked in.

The posts are not great posts.
But they count. Because they got typed and posted.

As will this one.

Sometimes it is not Quality that counts.
Sometimes is IS Quantity.

The kitchen table is covered with bears being made into greeting cards. But I choose to attempt finishing watching the previous season of Netflix' "Orange is the New Black." Husband has been done with this season since several days after it come out. I had to be reminded of plot line. And, is my style, fell asleep with laptop headphones on, and prison life going on without me. So woke up in early current season.

Time to "rewind" and get back on track.
And back on track with table top stuff, too.

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

No comments: