Saturday, October 21, 2017

Too much art.

Yesterday my art brain cup was filled to overflowing.
The Milwaukee Art Museum has plenty of amazing stuff.
I apologized to sculptor, David Smith, as I zipped by.
I apologized to Andy Warhol.

 Georgia O'Keefe paintings slowed and stopped me.
As did the Marino Marini painting and sculpture.
I am a sucker for Marino Marini.

The Mark Rothko painting was garish this go-round. Funny how that can be. On another day it might have ben sublime.

We strode past Old Masters.
We stopped at modern glass.

We will have to return.

On to today's doings. They might involve art. They might involve animals. They will involve pals. And Racine and Kringle.

But first  - off to Milwaukee's Rummage-O-Rama. 'Cause that's also how we roll.

Maybe we will discover a million-dollar art work there. For five bucks? On to the possibility!

Fare-thee-well,
Sue




No comments: