Monday, January 29, 2018

Another Thing I Used to Do


Once upon a time I re-painted model horses for a living.
Now, because of an event that runs though the month of February, I paint one model horse a year.

Event: National Model Painting Month, or NaMoPaiMo

Hundreds of people around the world, really, create a new coat of color on a plastic, resin, ceramic, or other kind of model horse. Yes, from around the world. In just one year NaMoPaiMo has become a wonderful thing.

Here I am looking concerned over the Breyer horse that I will be working on, off and on, through this coming and way-too-short month - 



This IS going to be Fun. I promised this little piece of plastic that it will be. 

On to our personal Grand Adventures!

Fare-thee-well,
and wish me luck!

This month is going to be a wild ride - 
Sue

No comments: