Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Space 2 -


Fifteen minutes dealing with the various stuff on top of my dresser - yes, there were rubber duckies and rubber monsters among the various varieties of things that had no real business being there.

I boxed up journals from many years - sneaking in short peeks at former days. That IS mainly why I write - to know that things DID happen. And to note life-long stuff I am still dealing with. At least I am not dealing with journals on my dresser. Well, except for the one documenting the Packers winning that now almost long ago most recent Super Bowl. 

So this is what part of this lovely oak dresser looks like now:



Still much to do with books, and vintage hats, and VHS tapes of Packers games, but a good start to note. Photos can remind one of what is possible, and how much more relaxing a clean space is to live with. I MUST REMEMBER THIS.

Today's time was spent dealing with main studio work table. One hour equaled a now useful large work space.

Personal Challenge for January? O.K., so far. Yes, one can always do more, but I am content with steady progress. And spaces relaxing to the eye. And areas now useful again.

Oh, and the surveyor's tripod lamp is no longer our "Christmas tree" again. So the New Year is truly feeling 2018.

On to the grand and not so grand adventures it will hold! And maybe some merry bears doing joyful things.

And, if you feel the need to de-clutter - just set a timer for ten, fiftenn, or twenty minutes and focus on one space. It is seriously doable! Good Luck!!

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

No comments: