Sunday, February 4, 2018

Eeek. Accountability.

For a person with a serious goal for 30 Day Personal Challenge - I have eaten entirely way too much of too many delicious things today.

Accountable?
Yup.

On to the being "better" tomorrow and most of the rest of the month.

I am done eating for today.
Seriously.

Being accountable isn't much fun.
How can I work it into BEING fun?
Hmm....

Oh, and there is the Super Bowl going on.
It is different then one is not a fan of either tea.
Perhaps it's back to reading a book on Georgia O'Keefe's early letters. I have spent other Super Bowl evenings driving back from Green Bay, Wisconsin art fairs. Prince did the half-time show one of those years. We watched it at a cafe in the middle of the state. I hope to never forget that half-time show. I have almost forgotten tonight's one already. Sigh.

On to the excitements of tomorrow!

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

No comments: