Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Accomplishing in the Whirlwind...


Some days, weeks, and/or months are more whirl-windy than others. This is one of those months.

Today I am VERY thankful for our Stillwater (MN) Public Library and it's helpful staff. Very. 

So I got some things DONE I could not have finished today at home - internet connection problems.... - and now have about 9:33, 9:15, 9:09 .... minutes left of time left to type a something.

This might be about it. 

The little boxes are being checked off the column of numbers/boxes/tasks. Two down - 43 to go. Yes, I broke down this morning started a new MASTER LIST. So intently that I forgot to drink my de-caf at The Daily Grind.

Life is a wee tad better now. 6:37.....6:30....

Maybe tomorrow there will be time to make art. 
Or tonight - during Tax Time. 
ALWAYS BRING YOUR SKETCHBOOK and ART SUPPLIES!!

No comments: