Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Keeping On Track.


Sigh.
I am not so good at staying on the blogging track.
Priorities. Remembering. Keeping track. 

Too many "irons in fire" or not the best irons?

Time to consider creating more sheep - 
because friends on Facebook suggested a number of excellent Sheep Names.

Rosemary, for one.

Here is the photograph I shot at the Minnesota State Fair that was used for newest pastel - now titled "Luna."


Focusing in helped. So the above became this:


Somehow "art" happened. Decisions were made. Guesses were second-guessed. And a few last marks were decided upon. 

I do not know how YOU keep on the various tracks you are on. 
I do know that now I can leave a coffee shop and block on a few more tiny squares in a journal. 
Lose the journal - lose the life! Almost Haha.

I guess this life is about making marks - in the manners in which they might add up to living a life...

So - back up the hill - 
And on to getting back to blogging more often and with better content.

Hi-o, filling in "boxes" - away!!

- Fare-thee-well,
Sue

P.S. - We have been accepted into the Spring Green (WI) Art Festival in late June, 21018. We ARE excited!!

2 comments:

timaru star ii said...

I like the drawn eye much better than the photograph! Scritch On!!

Sue Bear said...

Thanks! A person at our recent pastel society critique told me I'd drawn her with wall eyes - so she considered this a flawed sheep. I could not convince her that these were imagined reflections of surroundings. Luckily, the last person to comment used to raise sheep, as did we, and SHE loved her! Sigh.