Thursday, March 15, 2018

Internets


Tonight our house and the interwebs are not getting along. I have a rough enough with tech stuff when everything is playing nice.

Anyway - typing just to type. Today a friend gave me flower seeds in beautiful seed packets. Zinnias and asters. The packaging is so pretty that it will become part of my long-neglected Garden Journal.

Yes - ANOTHER Habit not kept up...

But the sun is getting stronger and the geraniums have all survived the winter. They turn their leaves hungrily toward the light coming in through the patio doors.  The Mr. Jades do the same - but as they are back more from the door the motions of their branches and leaves are harder to notice.

The corner of Green in this kitchen helps mightily in keeping the brain semi-happy through the frozen-dirt months in the Upper Midwest. And the opened bag of potting soil is hinting at wanting to be put to work - soon.

Tomorrow morning holds an art exhibit adventure with a friend. A show of works by Judy Chicago. "The Birth Project." It cracks me up just a little that although I gave birth to two now-grown tykes and helped birth calves back in farming days the imagery of such can still make my open brain close up. I am prudish and also not. Art IS Powerful.

And now to push "Enter" and hope the internets still work - click!




No comments: