Sunday, March 25, 2018

Heart Project Again


This morning found me driving away from morning news shows on TV and down to The Daily Grind for real people talking about real things and working on crossword puzzles and eating freshly-prepared breakfasts.

I celebrated finishing a "21 Day No Junk Food Challenge" by scarfing down half a delicious chocolate-pistashio biscotti - but not until I'd worked for about an hour on some new Heart things. The large cardstock-weight tags have been sitting here for a couple years. They said they would not mind being part of the 2018 Heart Project - and here are a few. More will happen. 

The laptop played Miles Davis and Stan Getz jazz, I had headphones on so others who might not appreciate jazz were spared, and a sort of meditation set in. Cut out a heart, "crazy-quilt" some scrap papers together (Yay for "Yes!" glue!), cut out another heart. And on and on.


No, I don't know what will happen to these. Yes, I very much enjoyed making them. No, I don't know if these are "finished" yet.

I'd drawn the drawn portions while riding in the van recently. Always carry SOME art supplies. Always. LOL.

Now - back to "real" work. Two small paintings with dancing bears are due for gallery delivery way too soon.

So it ever goes.

Yes, I appreciate this odd life I get to live.
Back to it!

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

No comments: