Friday, April 27, 2018

A Bit of Morning


Almost panicked when I'd thought Todd had the keys to the old Buick on his keychain. He is in garage-sale/swap meet mode over an hour away. Call him. Key is on bookcase where he leave it for each other.

But be fore calling I'd already mapped time out in walking to and from post office and to and from Walgreens. doable, but not fun, and a serious time sucker. Whew. Keys found where he told me they would be. First World Crisis averted. Yay for cell phones and vehicles and keys and spouses not forgetting. Life now goes normally on. 

And had the key been with him I have learned to remember the wise words spoken by a Buddhist monk: This is O.K., too.

This sentence is not useful ALL of the time. But is - much of the time. 

I am typing at the Daily Grind. No, I didn't get to see the pelicans or loons out on yesterday's St. Croix River. And that is O.K., too. 

I have "too much" to do in the next few days. That is O.K.

It is time to draw a bunny photographed by a friend (Thanks, Laura Rock-Smith!) and think about quantum physics and keep listening to a You Tube soundtrack of quiet piano music/trickling stream.


Photo courtesy of Laura Rock-Smith

May you have or find your "This is O.K., too."

Fare-thee-well,
Sue


No comments: