Monday, July 7, 2008

The Next 21 Days

Wow, talk about lack of noting....
But on to the re-inventing. Twenty-one days will find life at Sunday of the Ely Bluebery Festival - truck-willing and creeks don't rise.....

I'm slightly spoiled now from the Blue Ribbon and valuable prizes awarded me and the bruins at the Stone Arch Art Festival in Minneapolis in early June. Taken aback and truly amazed. "Thank you!," to all who helped make it happen. Ya yust neffer know, ya sure, ya betycha.....

So on with the mission. Food, family, friends, work....l

I've keeping current with book-keeping, I can durn sure type here a few times a week.

One down. On to the twenty. A different me for Ely.
Today holds ordering mats, matting and framing, working on pastel originals, figuring out a new tee-shirt order and making some calls.
First, coffee with the crew at Fresh Fields, and bringing home a loaf of multi-grain bread to Tara, Brit, and Tyler.

Lucked into seeing the Federer - Nadal Wimbleton match. awe-inspiring - even for a I-don't-know-anything-about-tennis sort like me. The not-giving up not-giving-in I-can-still-win even-in-the-dark energy of both so equal. A joy and pain to see. Thanks, dudes, for the honor.

Not really balanced - don't really care.

-Sue the slightly daring

No comments: