I am thankful:
1) for the lovely green veggies in our garden up the hill.
2) that weather for Stillwater's first Summer Tuesday of the season was just about Perfect.
3) for "free" live music available for five more weeks - weather permitting.
4) because the Grand Marais Art Festival is coming up this weekend.
5) that Todd cleaned up most of the downed portion of the apple tree in backyard.
6) that we didn't have more damage.
7) that we can listen to Wimbledon tennis matches on-line.
8) I was able to walk/run up and down twice a "new" old section of Stillwater's stairs this morning.
9) for Aldi's sale on cherries today. I sat in the van, ate a few from first container, then went in for three more boxes!
10) for not caring if there are any typos in this post tonight.
11) the box of pre-cut mats arrived this afternoon. My mat-cutter and I have never gotten along...
12) there are always more than thirty reasons to be Thankful.
13) that it was Discount Tuesday for members of our local co-op. I bought a small container of coffee-flavored not-real ice cream. No sugar. No milk. But lots of flavor! Pace myself...
14) that the ArtReach exhibition crew allowed me to deliver my entry just slightly after the deadline.
15) for the discovery of how good grilled egg-plant tastes!
16) because our new turn-table works with the old records.
17) our drawing session went O.K. (A parade of widely varied animals playing band instruments is always a challenge!) Please don't judge - we did the best we could!
18) to be able to Own books!!!!!
19) that we have Free Little Library sites in town.
20) to have more clothes than I need.
21) because the days are still relatively long. This will pass all to soon.
22) that the Minnesota Twins baseball team is doing much better than it did the past three years.
23) for the Minnesota Orchestra's free concert in Hudson, Wisconsin last night. Yoda and I were there - along with a park-full of other music fans.
24) that the Orchestra played music from STAR WARS!!!
25) that there is still a bit of un-used space in the garden, and that it is not too late to put in a few more seeds/plants.
26) for the whistling tea-pot on the stove.
27) knowing that this post is almost finished!
28) for Facebook Shares that get me through the day.
29) that I don't have to read scary novels for a living.
30) although, sometimes, not Thankful enough. (Today there were a few growly patches. Oh well.)
Ta da! And on to tomorrow -