Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Personal Challenge: Care and Focus

"What's the outcome you're looking for?," was just asked of one sports-talk radio show host to another.

The for-ever question for me.

I want to lose weight.
I want to be stronger.
I want everybody to be happy and well.

But what do I do about the outcome that I want?

A bunch of action.
For a while.

Then I forget.

And go back to default mode.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argh.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Today is the first day of December.
Yes, most of the year's Personal Challenges have been seen through.

And yet.... And yet.....

I feel I feel about the same as when January 1st was a new day and the adventure commenced . Though on considering this can't be true. I drew, I wrote and sent letters, I journaled, I blogged. Heck, I even relaxed. And even affected some folks with the days' doings.

Why the Always Questing? And yet seldom feeling satisfied about doings along the journey? 

Oh well. Ever onward. So it goes. (I'm quoting other authors - but can't recall who said what.)

I think December's Personal Challenge will combine A Few Doings and aim for a target at which I am always aiming - though often without real focus or care. Must CARE. Must FOCUS.

O.K., Daring to Care and Focus is The Personal Goal for December. This probably sounds way too fuzzy for you, but right now it feels like two large and very sharp daggers to my little brain.


Well, Hi there, Hound of Accountability. So glad to see you...

For this month I challenge myself to Care and Focus.

On to the only December 1, 2015 we will ever have.

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

www.suerowe.com
Facebook page: Sue-Rowe-Studios





No comments: