Monday, August 3, 2015

August is Happening

It's August 3rd already. I have not decided on this month's personal Challenge.

But just allowed myself 40 wonderful mid-day minutes in the hammock. Read a book. Listened to music. Was not "busy."

Perhaps - oh, this is hard to type - the Challenge will be to Rest/Relax for 30 Minutes 30 Times this month. Hmm....

Some people might have a hard time understanding why the simple thought of "Relaxing" makes others of us tense up. "Relax? I can't relax? The oceans of the Earth might fall off into space if I relax!" No, they won't. Life will go merrily on.

We don't actually believe this.

So..... maybe this WILL be The Challenge..... "Hard" is all in the perspective.

And here's one of our backyard crows in Winter.


I've drawn him, but perhaps it's time to do his crow-y portrait in paint.

After I get done Relaxing...

Minneapolis, MN is hosting THREE lovely art fairs this weekend. 
Uptown, Loring Park, and Powderhorn. I will be in Booth # 89 in Powderhorn Park. 
And the three fairs have a shuttle bus service. Park at one fair - pace yourself and do all three!

Then YOU can Relax!

Fare-thee-well,
Sue
www.suerowe.com
Facebook Page: Sue-Rowe-Studios

No comments: