Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Never Too Late

That darned "30 Posts Personal Challenge."
I am tired and semi-cranky and usually am conked out by this time of night.
Not tonight.
Accidentally took a sort of nap around 6:30  P.M. and am now sort of awake.

Curses!
I am NOT a Night Person. I am a Five A.M. person.

So have been matting reproductions and making greeting cards.
"Monkey work" we call it.
The brain is mostly on the side-lines. Tonight it is listening to an episode of "The Mind of a Chef."
I love shows dealing with food and eating.
I am not one for shows about re-furbishing houses.
I have mixed emotions about shows about hoarding....

Now this piece is long enough for me to consider it a Post.
Disagree, if you choose.

Tomorrow is another day.
Another day. Another Chance. Another post.

Here's a scrap of ink and words from 2014:



Fare-thee-well!
Another day toward Grand Marais!!
Booth 5A - here we come!

Sue

www.suerowe.con
Facebook Page: Sue-Rowe-Studios

No comments: