Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July Challenge - Day 1

Good Morning and Happy July 1st!

If I want to be A Blogger I guess I have to blog.
My Personal Challenge to me for July is to post thirty times.

That Contact Thirty Places to sell one's wares never happened - though I did feel guilty and mad at myself that whole month for continuing on with those "I'M TOO AFRAID TO CONTACT BUSINESS PEOPLE" interior mind chat. Bleah.

Forward and sideways!

"Don't beat up on yourself." O.K.

And I DID start being one of The Stillwater main Street Stairs People - ha and yay. 159 steps up. 159 steps down. Just within the past two weeks I have learned so many different ways of dealing with ups and downs.

Will type more of this later.
Time for working at the antique shop, and trying to figure out what should be included in new web-site design.

The garden is coming along and the days re not requiring air-conditioning!

And, with mixed emotions, we will probably be free of doing an art fair this July 4th Holiday Weekend.



Post Number 1 - done and done.

Decide on your own 30 Day Challenge? You can do it! (Or as in the above case - not!)

Life's constant choices -------

Fare-thee-well!
Sue
 www.suerowe.com
Facebook page: Sue-Rowe-Studios

No comments: