Friday, June 12, 2015

More Thirty Thankfuls

Today I am thankful (this is all very free-form)

1) for SUNSHINE.
2) that the garden is greening up.
3) for the teakettle that soon should be whistling on the stove.
4) for the music of Vivaldi.
5) that I got a re-order from a gallery out East.
6) because we have a new art fair to try this Sunday. (Oshkosh, WI - June 14).
7) for business that I need to use being only minutes away.
8) for a bowl of home-made soup waiting in the frig.
9) that we don't have to work at the antique shop today.
10) for the decent sales we've been having at the antique shop.

11) for the energy and will to keep exercising every day.
12) that I decided not to fight the folks at Wet Paint's art supply sale this morning, and spend the time weeding in the garden instead.
13) that the Bleeding Heart is STILL in blossom. It's been beautiful for WEEKS!
14) that Todd's (potentially) Giant Pumpkins are growing.
15) THAT OUR WEB-SITE IS FINALLY GETTING RE-DESIGNED!!!!
16) that American Pharaoh won The Triple Crown.
17) for Coconut Rough tea that friend living in New Zealand sent .
18) for friend who lives in New Zealand.
19) that I am not dealing with ambulance situation being heard in the background. (Thoughts and prayers going out to those who are.)

20) because I DO have more than enough art supplies!
21) for people wanting to buy the things that I create. THANK YOU!!!
22) for the NBA Play-off Series.  Sigh.
23) that we have more than enough food in our home.
24) that, as far as I know, both grown "kids" are doing O.K.
25) that Sir Todd gave me a good back rub before heading out for his day.
26) knowing I have more than 30 things to be thankful for.
27)  for Mozart and Bob Marley.
28) that I am in control of the big TV for a few hours. No, I probably won't watch - but I could!
29) because I can HEAR the kettle whistling through the tinnitus whistle. Nice Harmony this morning.
30) that this moment of blogging went quickly and easily.




Back to Reality!



Fare-thee-well,
Sue

www.suerowe.com
Facebook Page: Sue-Rowe-Studios

No comments: