Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rain

Greetings on a dark and dreary mid-morning.
Ye olde "Be careful what you wish for...." I am starting to wish that it would stop raining.... After too many days of too dry. Oh well. I like the sun.

We have a weekend free of art fairs and we don't know what to do. Culture? Cleaning? Creating? Taking a nap? Or simply playing tennis till our legs fall off? Yes, Mr. Todd and I are playing lots of Ugly Tennis. We are getting better - but the doings are still not attractive. I will watch Rafa and Roger and Venus and Serena with even more awe than in the past. I will pay attention to the teacher giving lessons to youngsters in the other court. I will see if any of the bears are willing to grab a racket on a paper court.

Summer is tending toward heading for over. I want light skies at 5 A.M, and at 9 P.M.

Oh goody. The drip drops are letting up for a wee tad. Time to send a "Not really balanced. Don't really care." tee-shirt off to a customer. We ordered some new colors this time - Safety green and lavender and a nice light blue.

On to the day's adventures-
Sue

No comments: