Tuesday, October 18, 2016

100 Days - 100 Dreams: 18 - Stuff


Yes.
I have been drawing. And reading about drawing.
And looking at other's drawings.
And observing.

Every red maple leaf cries out:

PLEASE DRAW ME!!
I am Different!
I am the ONLY ONE just like ME!

The going-brown GREEN Garden 
whispers to be remembered.

Each meal one eats is an opportunity to draw a something for the very first and last time.

To note.
To recall.
To inspire.
To learn.

I am a Drawer.
Yet, I do not draw as often as I "should."
There is really not excuse.
There are only obstacles.
And obstacles most often can be over-come.

Draw fences.
Draw rivers.
Draw bridges and roads.

Or don't.

This bit of typing is mostly for me.
Constant Reminding is a must.
For me.
Habit rules.
Until it doesn't.
Some of you understand.
If you don't - that's O.K., too.

Paper, pens, and painting supplies are packed.

And I've planned for "Time."

There is no excuse.
Yet, wish me Luck, and Happy Scribbling!

I wish the same for you!

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

www.suerowe.com
Facebook Page: Sue-Rowe-Studios

No comments: