Friday, April 14, 2017

Seeds Equal Hope


Yes, there are seedlings already up and growing.

* Two types of tomatoes - yes, I know, I am a slacker when it comes to the number of different kinds of tomatoes one can grow.
* Marigolds and Coleus
* Sweet Basil

And there are seed packets with their contents ready to break free into possibility.
Some packs are from storage units we've purchased for our antique shop business. Seeds from other folks' hopes. No, I have no plans to plant okra, but we have okra seeds.
Many of the various seeds are packed for 2008 and 2010 seasons. These seeds will be my experiments for Spring. Will the rosemary, dill, other herbs germinate? How about the carrots and beets?


So Much Potential Food and Beauty...

A squash variety I've never tried.
Will our garden be big enough?
Can I convince Todd to make garden a bit bigger again this year?
More garden means less lawn to mow, Honey Dear.

I "should" be writing an article for our pastel society.
I should be working on greeting card orders.
I should be painting more paintings.

But it is Thinking About Gardening Time, too.

"Seeds rule, bears drool"?

And I am craving a small greenhouse.
Friends and family have greenhouses, small and large.
The "greenhouses" here are plastic bags over chopped plastic milk cartons. 
Perhaps I have a goal/dream for 2018.

Hmm...

On to actual realities of right now. 
SQUIRREL!! (S)!!
Really.

Fare-thee-well,
Sue
"It's not easy being green." - Kermit the Frog

www.suerowe.com
Facebook Page: Sue-Rowe-Studios

No comments: