Thursday, July 19, 2018

Eating


Not knowing how others feel after eating certain foods - but.... last night... again..... I ate very tasty pizza - yes, with wheat flour crust.... and brain and body went into serious couch mode immediately. Not saying brain wasn't exhausted by other doings, but I HAD PLANS for doing stuff after supper.

Nope. Woke up on couch after watching some of the ESPY Awards show - zonked out before end of show. Woke up at 4 A.M. The one good thing: the sleep was without aid of headphone radio - so brain got a sort of actual break from sound and "sound."

So now it is quarter to seven in the morning, I'm semi-perky, have visited the garden, made some greens for breakfast, and seem to have some energy again. (I want to have energy most of the time...)

Kale, mustard, dill, beet greens, and basil from the really green veg garden, well, YAY!!

Here's a shot of food source:


Added garlic clove and portabella mushroom to the pan, too. And plopped some garlic hummus onto the pile of sauteed stuff.

So, how to make me REMEMBER to stay away from the yummy bread????????? I'm can so good for long times, and then the brain over-rides the brain, mouth is happy for fifteen minutes, and then life goes Super Blah for hours or even days.

Maybe a shock collar whenever I even think of eating the stuff I know mucks my life up? I'd have to remember to put it on and zap me at the right moment. How to get all the brains on same track? 

Journal BEFORE eating instead of after? Hmmm....

This is why I have to keep blogging. Thoughts come out of the keyboard. Now on to a delicious healthful breakfast. Yes, tumeric in the tea, too. 

And a few more things got finished yesterday - but less than had I not done that pizza thing. Me to me: Don't wake up and smell the pizza.

On to a day - we have a DAY!!
And two days to prep for the lovely one day Stockholm (WI) Art Festival - eek and yay! Come early - most of us are open by 9 A.M. for a show that "starts" at 10! And parking is easier early. I can't think about the remarkable Stockholm Pie Company - but you probably can.

Fare-thee-well,
Summer is almost over....
Yes, I hit the hammock yesterday - ten minutes IS better than none.
Sue

www.suerowe.com
Facebook Page: Sue-Rowe-Studios

No comments: