Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Hmmm, the post from Dec. 31 did not post. We shall see with this one.

The newest bear is a polar type, and will be titled either "Getting Harder to be Surprised" or "My name might just be Marty." I don't know why. The sentences come while I'm working so they get jotted down for consideration. This does make choosing a title a tad easier.

He's smaller than most bear heads done this past year, and was a bit boring until the Sennilier sticks started whispering "Use me.... Use me...." So the magic colors No. 197 and No. 930 (orange-yellow and intense orange) made Marty pop alive. Whew. I am a true believer in the power of blues and greens with yellows and oranges. Basic color theory that works almost every time.

So on to the Grand Adventures of 2009. Back to finishing the first bear of the new year.

- Sue

No comments: