Thursday, June 9, 2016

100 Days - 100 Dreams: 11


YESTERDAY
200
People looked at yesterday's post.

That number is 
FOUR TIMES
the population of the town
in which I grew up!

My beloved upstairs bedroom was painted ORANGE, and I DREAMED of raising HORSES.

And of raising Strawberries - for fun and profit.

These dreams are long gone. I did raise some horses and strawberries. Mostly for fun. No profit. 

Now I dream of "time off" and of being Svelte and Poised. And of knowing more than I know and doing more than I do.

This gives one a wicked whiplash - haha.

Back to dreaming of Dancing Bears.
It's a weird way to spend one's day.


And on to Excelsior, MN's Art on the Lake this weekend. I dream of an easier set-up there. But steep hills happen. In metaphor and for real.

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

No comments: