Wednesday, June 1, 2016

100 Days - 100 Dreams: 8

                        
PERSONAL CHALLENGE - JUNE:


                          I DREAM OF JUNE(Y) ~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, Memorial Day, I thought about the non-direction my life seems to be taking.

I am best when heading toward a Something.
Almost Anything.

SO
I decided that 
JUNE, 2016
will be again be one of those
Life-Changing Months.

On Purpose.

The plan is:
CARE INTENSELY
about Something
for at least One Hour a Day.

I almost don't care about what I will Care about.
Only that I get the Feeling CARING back.

To do a good job.
To learn new stuff.
To Focus Intently.

Putting these words out into public to be             more responsible toward this           Personal Challenge.

Now to Dream of Possibilities.
And then DO a bunch of The Dreamings.
*********************


************
On to prepping for Rivertown Art Festival (Stillwater, MN) on first weekend in June; Excelsior Art Festival (Excelsior, MN) on second weekend in June; and Park Point Art Fair (Duluth, MN) on last weekend in June. Hoping friends at Park Point will notice a different-for-better me - LOL! Now, THAT'S A CHALLENGE!

Fare-thee-well, and Best of Wishes heading into YOUR Dreams!

- Sue

www.suerowe.com
Facebook Page: Sue-Rowe-Studios


No comments: