Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Four - Four


Post - The Fourth.

I am sitting in The Daily Grind coffee shop near the St. Croix River in downtown Stillwater, Minnesota. Yes, I have moved my (mostly) loyalty to Tin Bins at sough end of town to this smaller closer tighter place - aglow today with the most people I've ever seen packed in here.

Might be The Rain. It is raining. Forecast to rain all day. We need it for the soil. But the spirit was just getting used to The Sun.
On of the owners just said that her "brain is like moosh." I think lots of our brains are mooshy today.

The de-caf coffee here is O.K. But I lived most of the weekend sipping and gulping "high-test" real coffee. It was divine. I did all the deeds. I was perky. I felt "good." I was even tired enough by ends of Friday and Saturday that caffeine did not keep me awake. That lovely balance. Monday I paid the price for indulging.

Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue" is pouring into head from little earbuds sucking tune from Pandora Radio. How DID we live before these waves of technology? And how will we live with future waves?
"What would Miles Davis do?"

I doubt that he'd be a blogger.

Fare-thee-well,
(No, I amnot editting these posts - haha.)
Sue

No comments: