Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Seven Blogs Today


Personal Challenge Update: I Am running "Behind."

My challenge to myself is to publish at least two hundred posts this year.
It is June 28th.  The year is past half over. (Cannot think about that.)
Number of published pieces is sixty-six. There are a bunch of typings to go.

But some focus is better than none?
The "100 Happy Bear" Challenge is chugging along.
The gardens - well, chugging, trying, and stopped.
Studio organizing? Hahahaha! But it DID get started.
Meeting new interesting people? Yup!
Selling original paintings? Yup!
New designs in the card racks? Yup?
Getting cards and magnet orders out in a timely manner? It depends.

Tonight I plan to drive south an hour to Eau Clair, Wisconsin. the Artisan  Forge Studio complex is hosting an Open House from 5 - 8 PM. I have been wanting to visit a friend's studio there for a couple years. I am (cross fingers) doing this tonight! Gotta keep being a little brave.

But the Wednesday Evening Art doings at our house are cancelled because of this.
None of us can do it all. Some of us are O.K. with knowing this. Others of us are not.

Enough typing for this post. Moving on. Subject? I have no clue.

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

No comments: