Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Adventures at the Co-op

Tuesdays are Senior Discount  days at our local food co-op. No, I don't appreciate the fact that I qualify for that ten percent "off" price of things, but that's the way it goes.

I love fractals. And had seen broccolini used as an example in print and video. But.... never in person.

So, as an easily amused person I was HAPPY to see many bunches of this natural hybrid (broccoli and gai lan) displayed beautifully in the produce section. I don't know if these plants could be displayed any way but beautifully.

No, I didn't buy one. But I shot several - 




Art AND Science! And maybe next week I will buy one to actually eat! Go visit your produce aisles and see what lovelies are waiting for your admiration!

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

No comments: