Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Last Day for Deep Clean

January 31, 2018 - 

I am cleaning a kitchen cupboard. Not one's usual kitchen space. It holds business stuff. And has since we moved here in 1993. 

There are things there from my model horse tack-making business days.
And much of more current paper things.

Till just now.
Some papers will be shredded. 
Some will be put in deep storage.
Some in less deep storage.
And some will stay put for the present time.

There will be "new" space in this old space.

On the whole, the Personal Challenge for this month has gone quite well. There are large useable surfaces in both studios and the kitchen work desk.

I have found things I knew I owned, and even stuff I didn't know we had! And I vow to USE the three gift certificates this year. YAY!

Tomorror holds a "harder" Challenge for me. Tackling the work out/weight loss effort once again. With money to "lose" (give away) if I don't attain two goals. It will interesting to see if I like gaining/keeping on pounds more than I like "losing" money....

We will find out on that last day of February..... It's coming up way too fast.

Fare-thee-well,
And good luck with your own life challenges!!
-Sue

No comments: