Friday, January 26, 2018

Motivation - Sigh

In 2017 I had a goal of blogging at least two hundred times. And so I did this - plus one. This year I have made no such goals, and so posting has suffered.

This also happened in my SuperBetter/Planning/Bullet Journal this week. I forgot to write down goals/things that needed attention, and thus, the week went by nearly unheeded. Yes, certain things got done, but the feeling of Accomplishment somehow went missing.

I guess I am a person who requires at least some structure to how I spend my day/time. I need a reason to be doing. Goals - even if tiny ones. Visual "baby steps."

It didn't take long to find this out! So back to the ruler and markers and such. Seven spaces for days of the week, one space for Goals, and another for Notes is almost all the prompting needed. I am a sucker for filling in little boxs of "time." Or boxes of "completed." Whatever works, right?

Saturday I will start filling out the page. The form stays the same, though the tasks and possibilites flex with the situation. Then to Stay Aware and do the deeds.

Ever onward. So it goes. (Quoting famous people who knew how to get thing done.)

Fare-thee-well,
Sue

No comments: